Monday 28 March 2016

Giving the finger

This week I witnessed someone click their fingers several times at another person while asking them to do something. It wasn't done in a camp, Ru Paul "snap! snap! sashay!" kind of way but in a quite aggressive get this done now or else manner.

Now they may not have meant anything by it. It could have just been a mannerism of theirs but I'm pretty f-cking sure that if anyone clicked their fingers at me whilst asking me to do something, I wouldn't like it and I would say so. It's just the height of rudeness and disrespect in my opinion. Human beings are not animals to be called upon with a click of a finger. Not in my world anyway. It was a few days ago now and I'm still livid by it!

Anyway, in other finger news, the strange mole that appeared on the side of my right index finger is non-malignant so the skin cancer scare can now be parked in the bin where it belongs. It's not normal but it was harmless and I'm glad it's now removed as it had been a little worrying for me. I had thought the universe had it in for me big style had this been another cancer issue. All I want is a semblance of peace and normality in my life and with the news of this being 'non-malignant', a few days of worry has now been alleviated. 





all photos belong to shewithacapitalV


No comments: