Monday 21 March 2016

Photoshoot - lights, camera, action!

So, at the end of February I took part in a photoshoot and these are some of the results from said photoshoot. It was kindly organised by Mike and Sylvie and it was a fun afternoon fuelled by lots of prosecco and MAC make up.

As you can see, everyone looked gorgeous although I feel as if I have let the side down as I look like a ladyboy! I opted for a 'dramatic look' expecting a little more drama with the photography hence the heavy drag queen make up but sadly this was not to be. I must stop expecting my own life to spill onto everything!! 


Anyway, as you can see they are lovely photos - thank you again Mike and Sylvie :-)

Possible back of book cover shot

Me, Bex and Sylvie

A lovely laughing shot but my head looks enormous!
Me, Sylvie, Betty & Bex

Christmas colours with me, Sylvie & Bex

Possibly my favourite shot
Bex, Betty, Sylvie & me

These boots are made for walking!
Bex, Sylvie & me

Possibly the most make-up I have worn since I was a teenager!

All photos belong to shewithacapitalV


No comments: